At Lakeside Workspaces, your health, safety, and comfort are our top priority. That’s why, in light of the dynamic and evolving COVID-19 situation, we share regular updates and take proactive measures to create a safe workspace environment following recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). These measures include:
- Implement frequent cleaning of shared surfaces and high traffic areas as well as the installation of countertop shields and breath guards.
- Provide hand sanitizer, anti-bacterial wipes, and touch-free alternatives to members, clients, and guests.
- Require masks to be worn in all areas mandated by the building and in all common areas within the center.
- Partner with the property management to ensure enhanced preventive measures are taken in areas outside of our space.
Our members and guests play a key role in helping Lakeside Workspaces combat the spread of COVID–19. Those visiting a Lakeside Workspaces should take basic necessary precautions as recommended by the CDC, including:
- Staying home if you are feeling ill and avoid returning until symptoms are gone. We request any members that tests positive for COVID-19 to notify the center.
- Practicing good hygiene such as washing your hands regularly and avoiding the touching of your face
- Properly disposing of personal protective equipment and any other cleaning supplies
- Asking your employees and guests to take their own temperature before each visit to the center.
We appreciate you putting the health and safety of our employees, members, guests, and community first and we look forward to seeing you at Lakeside Workplaces soon.