In the current climate, remote work is quickly becoming the avenue of choice for employers and employees alike. But working remotely doesn’t mean you have to abandon the office.
Enter the virtual office, the savior of the modern working man and woman.
Working from a virtual office means that you get to make your own rules. If you find that you do your best work in a non-traditional setup, a virtual office may be the perfect solution for you.
What is a Virtual Office?
A virtual office is part of the ‘flexible workspace industry,’ a movement that is changing the landscape of office work as we know it. A virtual office can encompass a host of services, including:
- Providing you with a respectable, professional business address and phone number
- A live receptionist who answers your calls and takes messages
- The ability to book rooms at their brick and mortar offices for when you have face-to-face meetings
- A wide array of technical and business support services
Remote work isn’t a new concept, but these days, it’s experiencing a meteoric surge as companies adapt to changing circumstances. Outside of what’s happening in the world, it’s still a popular choice for small businesses, and it’s not hard to understand why.
With so many busy, on-the-go solopreneurs entering the market, old-fashioned office rentals just aren’t cutting it anymore.
What a Virtual Office Can Do For You
- Convenience. Whether you’re at home, a coffee shop, a library, or visiting relatives, you’ll always have somebody taking care of your business.
- No Commute. The great thing about a virtual office is that, unless you’re meeting in person, you never have to commute. By freeing up those periods of your day usually spent going to and from, you’ll have a lot more time to focus on the things that are actually important.
- Independence. Working remotely can seem a little daunting at first, but in reality, virtual work is an opportunity for you to become more self-sufficient. By setting your schedule and sticking by it, you’ll quickly learn to self-motivate, becoming a more effective and independent remote worker.
- Save Money. A virtual office is super cost-efficient. You don’t have to pay for a costly office lease or the utilities to keep the internet on. You’re basically free from any of the expenses associated with a typical brick-and-mortar office. Depending on the level of service and features you need, virtual office fees are usually less than $100 per month.
No office? No problem!
In conclusion, a virtual office is excellent support for remote work. Lakeside Executive Suites offers all the convenience of a traditional office without the usual expenses. Plans start as low as $69 per month.
There’s never been a better or more socially responsible time to choose a virtual office. Reach out today to find out what we can do for you.